Cities that wish to claim health, happiness and productivity must prioritize outdoor recreation opportunities in planning and policy.
The mission of the UrbanWild Institute is to protect and expand outdoor recreation spaces within city limits.
- To produce research, and mobilize the public support necessary for the continued development of a world class collection of outdoor recreation venues in MSP.
- To foster a favorable climate for the growth of the Urban Outdoor Adventure Capital of the world.
- To export desire for similar outdoor recreation opportunities within urban environments around the world.
Support these infrastructure projects:
Unpaved hiking and backpacking trail following the Mississippi between downtown Minneapolis – St. Paul.
2. Saint Anthony Falls Whitewater Park
3. Saint Paul Grand Rounds
4. Lilydale Ice Climbing Park
5. Hyland Hills Rock Climbing Park
Participate and explore our current collection!
Minneapolis Grand Rounds
Mississippi River Water Trail
City of Lakes Loppet
Fort Snelling State Park
Hyland Hills Ski & Snowboard
Chain of Lakes
#gtfo #keep msp wild